A Day at Work

What do I actually do when I go volunteer? Well it's hard to say because it changes from day to day. On Friday this is what I typed:

Right now I'm playing a game with one of the little kids from group yellow. He's sick today so he's upstairs and has to eat and sleep separately. He wanted me to play with him. I found him tin tin adventure books in Chinese but he didn't like them. He's only 9 I guess. Now we're listening to music and we're playing a typing game. he's letting me type alllll on my own right now. What a cutie. 
Friday 7/12/13 - 3pm
Here is a picture from paint after we've done layers of damage and art to it. I must warn you, though, it is quite beautiful.


Master piece, right?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mic Check!

Systemic Violence

Collective Solidarity vs. Individual Comfort